Under the Weather: Sticky Pictures and Gifs

 So.
Even though this week marks the release of "The Commander and the Den Asaan Rautu", I have been very ill in the past few days probably due to the agonizing notion of the book never being read. To cheer me up and accompany through my high fever and immense aches, Twisk made me some sticky pictures and gifs from my stupid drawings to make me feel better.

This one was made after I found a picture with butterfly party straws. I said they were made for Rautu. He constantly denies liking anything colourful or cute but deep inside, I know he wanted one. Unfortunately, Soledhan caught him admiring his silly straw and with a heavy heart was forced to give it over to him to keep his reputation intact.
 Twisk made this picture of Kai Linaa feeding the world with hot chocolate. You can see how much Rautu loves that straw.
We all know of Rautu's hatred for spiders. The jumping spider, however, is possibly the cutest spider in the world. It looks like a plushy and has goo goo eyes. I thought that if Rautu met one of these, he would not be able to kill it, and he might even go so far as to befriend it. We'll see how long that lasts.

Comments