New book: The Ship's Crew now available #amwriting

There are so many terrible things happening in the world. One of the reasons why I write good-humoured stories is to remedy all the evil and misery that abounds, and while I cannot do much about political despondence or grief over the death of a loved one, I can for a short time take readers somewhere else, that somewhere where old librarians hit men with books, where giants dance holes through decks, and where exquisite captains have sword fights in tea houses.

The Ship's Crew, part three in the Marridon novellas, is now available worldwide through Amazon. I hope in some small way it can make readers feel better for a few hours. Writing it certainly helped me through all the atrocities going around as of late. I hope it offers some comfort during the trials of modern times.

Buy the Ship's Crew HERE.

Comments