A New Year, and New Books!

The beast of 2016 has at last been defeated, and though it was a vomitous year for many reasons, we did manage to provide readers with three published books, patrons with twelve novellas, and fifty free stories for all readers. Don't even ask me about the year's word count. I really could not tell you. I have been so busy with edits and re-writes that I lost my word count somewhere in October and have no inclination to recover it.
Now that the Ship's Crew is out in all formats (see HERE), what is to be done next? Two new books are already finished and awaiting publication, the first being the fourth in the Marridon novellas, and the second being an auto-biographical account of my difficulties, in which I poke fun at myself, harass wanton plumbers, make war with arachnid hordes, and despise the one thing I hate more than ripened socks: Summer. The book is slated to be released at the end of January, and even though it's not a fantasy book, I hope you will enjoy it all the same.

Happy New Year to all our readers!    

Comments