New book "I Hate Summer" now available! #amwriting #depression #anxiety

The time to laugh at my misery is come.
As encouraged by two  friends, I have collected my daily misadventures and have placed them all in one volume.


This is a compendium about my daily battle with depression, anxiety, hot weather, and militant introversion. It is also about plumbers, spiders, loud neighbours, video games, books, and cats.

I invite everyone to laugh along with me through one of the worst years of my life, and hope that by reading about my tribulations, you will come to understand why I hate summer.

Available now:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon Canada
Amazon Germany
Amazon Japan
Amazon Australia 

“Always a joy. Her writing combines an educated wit with cutting insight into the human condition. My world is brighter and more interesting for having read her work.”
--Eric W. Brittain

“The most entertaining, satisfying read... The most deliciously described stories, from the trials of the postal workers to the spider minions.”
--Dina Muchnik.

“The female Larry David.”
--David Tucci

“Jane Austen meets The Addams Family.”
--Sheena Swirlz, Radical Montreal

Comments